Friday, July 4, 2008

Importance of Philosophy of Education for Teachers

Philosophy of education is important for the teacher for the following reasons:

1. It provides the teacher with the basis for making his decision concerning his/her works;
2. It helps the teachers develop a wide range of interests, attitudes and values concomitant to his/her professional life;
3. It makes the teacher more aware of his/her own life and work and makes him/her more dynamic, discriminating, critical and mentally alert.
4. It saves time and money and effort.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day! thanks for the info..:))
i need it in my educ subject..:))
God bless you!

Anonymous said...

As a student teacher in federal college of edu katsina nig. I wish to past my thank to this link that provide us these data

Anonymous said...

THANK U ALOT FOR THIS INFORMATION

Anonymous said...

I AM VERY VERY GRATEFUL FOR OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS MY VAST OPINION ABOUT THIS TREMENDOUS WORK. REMAIN BLESS ABBA MS CITY FROM SRCOE R/K.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the information it helps me to answer my portfolio :))